Finding the One:
4-Week Interactive Group Coaching Program Starting April, 2017
For all of you who have asked for more say you have no time to attend a weekly class, here is the solution: Everything we know about Finding the One in four interactive sessions.
Note: We are pricing this program SO CRAZY LOW! Other group coaching programs like it charge $500-$5000 dollars. That's no bueno for the average gal who is working hard to pay off school loans. So we're giving you this opportunity to work with both Ronnie and I for only $99.
In this 4-week program you will:
- Watch and listen to Ronnie and Morgan teach together live on Dating Principles to Find the One
- Get the chance to ask questions and receive coaching by Morgan and Ronnie
- Have access to both male and female perspectives on important dating topics (like sex and money)
- Feel more love, self-acceptance and confidence to enter back into the dating scene knowing you will find the One.
- Gain clarity if you are dating someone right now to know if you should move forward in the relationship
What you'll learn:
- Smart dating principles to avoid heartbreak and have more fun
- Know how to tell if the relationship is going to work in just 2 weeks
- What most women do that keep them from finding love (and how not to keep doing it!)
- Change your own dating narrative so you can feel empowered to be your authentic self from the very first date
- Reasonable and unreasonable expectations while dating.
- What it takes to have a healthy and thriving committed relationship (with lifelong passion and intimacy)
Who should take this class:
- Anyone who wants a fresh perspective on dating
- Anyone ready to find the One sooner than later
- Anyone tired of their own patterns and dating habits and fears
- Anyone with questions about healthy expectations and boundaries in the dating scene
- Anyone afraid of rejection or being lonely
- Computer or digital device (smartphone, ipad) with Zoom software installed
- Internet access
- Begins April 8, 2017
- Price: $99 (Early Bird Ends Wednesday, April 5th) $149
- Limited space available
- All sessions will be recorded so those who are registered can watch replay
How It Works:
Step 1: Click "Register Now" below.
Step 2: The Friday before your first session you'll receive an email from us with coaching call-in details.
Step 3: Show up on time and ready to learn. Have your specific questions ready if you want to be coached live. If you can't make the session live, you can send us your questions in advanced and catch replay.
About Your Coaches
This June founders of Romance & Adventure and Sex, Love & Relationship coaches Ron & Morgan Cecil will be celebrating 8 years of marriage. Before they fell in love Ronnie was divorced and Morgan was a single mom. They brought a lot of baggage into their relationship, but the mindset and principles they brought to dating each other set them up for a thriving relationship of lasting love and deep companionship.
Learn what you don't know about Dating to Find the One, and step into a safe place to work through your own fears and hang-ups about relationships with compassionate and expert guidance from the Cecils.
Morgan Day Cecil is a Feminine Wholeness Guide, Retreat Leader and Founder of the Sophia Sessions. She helps women reconnect to their body, and find their inner Sophia--the sexy, enlightened, wise and playful woman within who has made perfect peace with her spirituality and sexuality.
Ron Cecil is a Life/Adventure/Sex coach for men. He coaches men on the masculine journey and helps them connect to their own Hero's Journey so that they can become the husbands and fathers and leaders they are created to become.
How does this work?
Every Saturday Morning from April 8-April 22 we will meet online for a 60 min coaching session. Group size will be kept small so those who wants a chance to get live coaching can. Every week will learn a powerful teaching on the topic of love and dating with practical applications. Every week we will open the call up for live coaching to work through your specific challenges and obstacles. In the group setting you get the benefit of hearing others be coached also, giving you even more insight into your own issues and ways to work with them.
Do I have to share?
You are invited to share, but never forced! This is a safe place for you to get personal coaching, but if that isn't where you are at right now, you can also learn so much from listening to others as they are coached. We are more alike than we are different, and aha-moments are often contagious! ;)
I can't make all the sessions live, is that okay?
Yes. All sessions will be recorded so you can watch replay. You can send us your questions in advance so we can answer them for you during the call.
I don't know if I'm ready yet! Will you offer this again?
The rest of our Spring and Summer is full, but there is the possibility of running a group coaching program like this again in August or September. Price will be higher the next round ($299 vs $149). Beta groups always get the best deal!
Can I get a refund if it doesn't work for me?
While we wish we could guarantee you'll find the one in just four weeks, we aren't promising you that. No one can promise you that! If they do, run. Dating to Find the One is about giving you the insight, principles and personal tools you'll need for your journey. After the start date of sessions no refunds will be offered, but if something comes up please email us and under reasonable circumstances we will allow you to apply your registration to a future session.