When most people think of foreplay they think of the things they do with their hands and/or mouth before intercourse. When we think of foreplay, we think of so much more.
In this episode we talk about how to architect your entire day so that two things happen.
1) You remove the obstacles blocking desire.
2) You awaken desire and turn up the heat.
In this episode:
- You'll learn how all the little details throughout the day can have a GIANT impact on sex later that night.
- You'll see how the way most of us live actually kills our desire for sex and what we can do about it.
- You’ll hear exactly what we do throughout the day to make the conditions right so that if the mood does arise, we're way more game.
- You’ll hear how quickly most people rush into sex and how long you should really focus on getting warmed up before you engage in intercourse.
-You’ll hear how we got started with Tantra and how it's revolutionized our sex life.
We’ve also included all the questions that we asked each other (plus a few more we didn’t get to) in the notes below. Use them on your next date night with your lover, dinner party with your bffs, or as journal prompts to get to know your own heart better.
Thanks for listening and thanks for subscribing. If you enjoyed this episode, please click on the share buttons below and share with your friends and community.
BEAUTIFUL QUESTIONS FOR DEEPER CONNECTION:
What turns you on in life?
What turns you on in the bedroom?
What turns you off in life?
What turns you off in the bedroom?
- Design an ideal day that leads to intimacy and shared connection.
QUOTES FROM THIS WEEK’S EPISODE
The Romance & Adventure definition of foreplay is actively pursuing what light you and your partner up and turning on the whole self.
Gives her heart what it really wants-- intimacy! -Morgan
“Foreplay begins at the end of the previous orgasm.” —Esther Perel
LINKS & NOTES FROM THIS EPISODE
You know what really help us right now?
YOUR ITUNES REVIEW OF THE R&A PODCAST!
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. Here is how to do it from your iphone...
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app
- Tap the Search tab
- Enter the name of the Podcast (Romance & Adventure: The Podcast)
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right
- Tap the album art for the podcast
- Tap the Reviews Tab
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom
- Enter your iTunes password to login
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating
- Enter title text and content to leave a review
- Hit Send
- You are done! Big giant hugs and high-fives from us. THANK YOU