Listen on Podbean | Listen on iTunes
If you've ever wondered how to really create a new desire in your life, this is the episode where we teach you how, and it's not what you think.
Follow along with The R&A Roadmap for Deeper Connection We are covering #12 DEVOTE YOURSELF TO WHAT LIGHTS YOU UP
Ron was walking with a friend of his the other day and his friend was telling him about a conversation that he and his wife had a few nights earlier. She looked at him and said, I just don't see the fire in your eyes anymore. You seem defeated.
How many of us have had similar conversations?
My friend isn't alone, this happens to ALL of us. We've had countless other men and women tell us similar stories. Dreams that are started and never finished. Careers that have had so much promise but then are only met with disappointment. Not to mention the pain of a relationship that has lost its way, especially in the bedroom. The sum total means that we are left with less light in our life.
In this episode, we are going to explore:
1) How to create a "beautiful state" of mind.
2) How to create the emotions in ourselves that helps us delight in whatever we find ourselves
3) How in doing so, we "turn ourselves on," yes even in sex.
The gist is this, when we do the activities that light up, we become healthier people, we are better partners, better parents, and even better and giving and receiving love in all its forms.
Plus, we have a few really cool announcements.
Firstly, Morgan is leading an incredible women's retreat in Italy this summer, there are just a few spots left and if you've been on the fence, it's time to act. The retreat is called Sophia Embodied, you can check it out here.
Plus, Ron just finished a primer on fear called Face your Fear. It's available on amazon. You can also get it for free at roncecil.com
Beautiful Questions to Ask Your Partner or Journal
1. What does it "you can trust what lights you up" mean to you?
2. What does it feel like in your body when you are "lit-up"?
3. Do you see the connection between the state of being lit up and the state of being turned on? Can you see how pleasure/joy could be a holy practice?
4. Where do you most often live emotionally? Would you say your brain state is high vibration (love, joy, peace, bliss, pleasure) or low vibration (worry, anxiety, sadness, fear, anger)?